1. Cleveland Browns:
17. Washington Redskins:
- Kizer has the most upside of any QB in this class and is the most pro ready by far. The Browns would be fools to pass on him.
- The Titans should thank their lucky stars that Cleveland is so desperate for a QB, because now they get the chance to get the best player in this draft. Garrett will be a day 1 starter and will wreak havoc on quarterbacks for years to come.
- Cam Robinson has some serious off field issues, but this draft class is extremely weak in terms of offensive tackles, so I believe a team like the Chargers will reach on him.
- Watson and Kaaya are lucky that QB’s always go early. Watson has not played up to expectations this season and Kaaya doesn’t have a very strong arm. Some scouts apparently have Kaaya rated higher than Watson, but I’ll take a proven winner in Watson ahead of the Miami QB.
- Teez Tabor gets all the hype at Florida, but his fellow corner Quincy Wilson has outplayed him this season by quite a lot, and I expect him to be higher up this draft board as we get closer to the actual draft.
- Tim Williams is a top 15 prospect but a recent gun charge will make teams hesitate to take him. The Patriots would get a steal of a pass rusher if he falls to them.
- Jake Butt has a funny name. That’s it.